Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Karibu!

Karibu! - This is a word that I have been hearing very much since I have arrived. It means "You are welcome." And I have felt very welcome.Tanzania is a very welcoming place. The people here (especially at the base where I am staying) are all so friendly. I feel as much at home as I could possibly feel being in another country. I do  not have much time to post an extensive blog today. But I wanted to send a quick one to tell everyone that I have made it safely to Tanzania, and all my luggage arrived as well. Thank the Lord and thank you all for your prayers. For anyone who wants to contact me please email me instead of Facebook. The internet is so slow that I cannot read many messages and cannot post anything. As a reminder my email is scunningham15@rams.umobile.edu. Thanks again everyone! I love and miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the luggage is all arrived, and you are feeling so welcomed. That will be good comfort to your family too, that you "feel as home as you could in another country!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, Sarah! Keep them coming! Love Ya, Miss Ya! Aunt Weez :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings from America! I'm glad to hear you made it safe and that you're settling in. - Alana

    ReplyDelete